As a specialist for the brokerage of residential, investment, and land transactions, Prime Realty has built a solid reputation for itself over the past 30 years- Both in the Conejo Valley and surrounding areas. What began with a small office in Hawthorne, California in 1978, by founder Batta Vujicic, has now developed into an ever growing successful and professional real estate service provider, now located in the beautiful city of Westlake Village. Prime Realty remains highly active in today’s real estate market and to date has closed hundreds of millions of dollars in real estate transactions by professionally and successfully representing sellers, investors, and buyers. Prime Realty’s highly qualified local real estate experts are experienced with standard sales, relocations, REOs, Short Sales, 1031 Exchanges, land, income producing properties, and leases.
Whether you are looking to sell, buy, build or lease, our real estate experts will consistently provide you with superb curated service, professionalism, and superbknowledge of the local market, while finding the right property to fulfill your specific needs. We understand the vital importance of remaining on the technological edge so that our clients with fast paced-busy lives are ensured a streamlined and efficient process, from start to finish. We look forward to walking with you through all stages of your real estate transaction until you accomplish your real estate dreams and goals!
- We are a family real estate firm, located in the heart of Westlake Village.
- Our firm has served families in our community for over 3 decades.
- We have and continue to operate on various leadership levels within the Real Estate Industries in the Los Angeles and Ventura Counties.
- Along with being a Real Estate Brokerage Firm, we are also seasoned in commercial investments, apartments, development and construction, which provides us with a unique niche and experience in the marketplace, extending from Santa Barbara to Riverside Counties.
- Our firm has also developed raw land into income producing assets and residential communities within our beautiful Conejo Valley and Simi Valley areas.
- In addition to representing Buyers, Sellers, Landlords, and Tenants, we also dedicate our time to serve our community and non profit organizations like Habitat for Humanity, Boys and Girls Clubs, YMCA, local schools, Simi Valley Adventist Hospital, Community Pregnancy Clinic, Life Without Limbs and so much more.